View Full Version : Mastersoft Money: Try it, Review it, Get a free copy...

Dom
03-23-2003, 09:53 AM
Check out Mastersoft Money on Handango ! It uses .NET CF.
So that this is not just another tireless plug by me I'll give a FREE copy to the next 30 people to give it a positive review on Handango ;0) Just send me an email afterwards to [email protected]

Scott R
03-23-2003, 01:17 PM
Check out Mastersoft Money on Handango ! It uses .NET CF.
So that this is not just another tireless plug by me I'll give a FREE copy to the next 30 people to give it a positive review on Handango ;0) Just send me an email afterwards to [email protected]
This is just wrong on so many levels. Giving you the benefit of the doubt here...You do realize that people will quickly post positive reviews on Handango who: a) Have never tried it, or b) Tried it and liked it OK but not enough to buy it. The end result for the consumer will be that the ratings on Handango will be skewed.

Scott

Dom
03-23-2003, 01:28 PM
You are absolutely right so ... I will give 30 copies away to the next 30 reviews whether or not they are positive but they must be HONEST. Also, bear in mind the price ;0)
Now as for skewing the ratings, you wouldn't believe how often our competitors leave fake reviews for our products :) Such is life
:0)))
All the best,

Dom