View Full Version : UNLOCKED Sony T68i for sale Plus Jabra Bluetooth headset

mattsmith0622
03-20-2003, 02:56 PM
Selling a SONY/ERICSSON T68i - UNLOCKED FOR USE ON ANY GSM NETWORK - plus some great accessories! Phone is less than 1 month old (purchased directly from a T-Mobile retail store on February 18, 2003) and is in excellent, nearly new shape. I've switched to Nextel so I no longer need it. All standard accessories included in original box, PLUS the following:

OEM Sony/Ericsson Desk Charger (CDS-11)

OEM Sony/Ericsson Micro Travel Charger (CMT-10)

OEM Sony/Ericsson Holster (ICT-13)

Jabra FreeSpeak Bluetooth Headset

This is a great package!

Payment to be made within 5 calendar days of auction's end via c2it or money order only. Sorry, but PayPal is not accepted. Shipping is free via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation (insurance will cost you $5), or you may choose an alternate shipping method at your cost. Package shipped within 1 business day of receipt of payment. Email me with any questions prior to bidding. I reserve the right to cancel bids of those individuals with negative feedback (within reason, everyone gets screwed by a seller/bidder once in a while). All sales final.

I will include the email from T-Mobile containing the unlock code for your future reference.

Package is up for sale at Ebay. You find the auction at http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15042&item=3014091561&rd=1

mattsmith0622
03-20-2003, 05:57 PM
Sold.