View Full Version : Hometown Hollywood

Aaron Roma
12-13-2006, 12:30 AM
<p>As I write this, I'm sitting in the middle of a crowd waiting on the stars to begin showing up for the world premier of the Warner Brother's movie &quot;We Are Marshall&quot;.&nbsp; Camera ready, I await such folk as Matthew Mcconaughey, Matthew Fox, David Srathaim, and even Oprah.&nbsp; Right here.&nbsp; In my town.&nbsp; This is one of the biggest events to happen to this small town, and I'm excited to be a part of it, and I just had to share my excitement!&nbsp; If you haven't heard of this film yet, I encourage you to visit the website <a target="_blank" href="http://wearemarshall-themovie.warnerbros.com/">here</a> and check out the trailer.&nbsp; This is a special film for me, and is going to be&nbsp;a huge hit.&nbsp; The stars are about to arrive, so time to post this and get the camera at the ready.&nbsp; What are some of the exciting events you've been a part of?</p>

Jason Dunn
12-13-2006, 12:54 AM
Sounds like fun! I've never been a part of anything like that...in fact, I have a hard time thinking of a time when I've ever been around a celebrity of any sort. :confused:

LPD
12-13-2006, 03:41 AM
Aaron, I hope you have your Zune with you, the wireless turned on, and checking the Nearby status frequently. We expect a report of which celebs brought their Zune and what name the gave them.:rolleyes:

Aaron Roma
12-13-2006, 01:05 PM
Haha! *Smacks Head* Why didn't I think of that? I did have my Zune with me, but never thought about searching for others! :)