View Full Version : Jabra BT200 or SonyEricsson HBH30?

kaliwete
03-18-2003, 11:26 PM
Considering the total package, price, design, sound quality, comfort, battery life, features, and easy-of-use -- Which one do you own / would you buy?

EvilOne
03-19-2003, 12:41 AM
I own the Jabra and would I get it again? I dunno. It is somewhat fragile. I have had it not too long and it is starting to go. Too much putting it on and taking it off, along with putting the entire unit (earpiece and belt clip) into a jacket pocket has made it lose performance so to speak. What I mean is when I try to use it now all I hear is an odd sound or no sound at all. The way I have been fixing it is by squeezing it from the top and the bottom while it is in my ear, then voila it works like it used to. Also, another thing I do not like, is the AC adaptor is good only for the states, it can not be brought over overseas because the voltage levels are only good for here. Oh well....

Jeff Rutledge
03-19-2003, 12:44 AM
I have the HBH-30 and am very happy with it. Having said that, I've never seen the Jabra, so I can't compare.

The HBH-30 is simple to use. I get better sound from it than from my T68 earpiece. I really enjoy the one-touch voice dialing. It's especially nice in the car as I don't have to worry about distractions.

I only wish I could voice dial a number by speaking it's digits. Oh well, next verson I guess.