View Full Version : Want a Pocket PC Pal?

Jason Dunn
03-14-2003, 10:00 PM
<div class='os_post_top_link'><a href='http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=27' target='_blank'>http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/for...wforum.php?f=27</a><br /><br /></div>If you're looking to get together with like-minded Pocket PC folks to discuss issues, share tips & tricks, and learn more about your device, be sure to take a stroll through our user group forum and look for one meeting in your area. And if you're a user group leader, this forum is at your disposal for posting about your meetings.

Paragon
03-14-2003, 11:16 PM
We have used it several times in the past to let people know about our upcoming meetings for The Ontario Pocket PC Users Group (www.onppc.com) It is very effective.

Perhaps you should have a Users Group category in your links area. ;-)

Thanks Jason!

Dave

Seraph1024
03-14-2003, 11:29 PM
Is there a users group in IL?

L

Paragon
03-14-2003, 11:44 PM
Is there a users group in IL?

L

Here is a link to all the users groups register with Microsofts Club Pocket PC

http://www.microsoft.com/mobile/pocketpc/club/community/localclubs.asp

Dave

MultiMatt
03-15-2003, 02:13 AM
Jason,
I just wanted to thank you for having the forum designated for User Groups!

It is through the generosity of people like you (and the massive draw that your awesome site generates) that we have the opportunity to build our local Pocket PC Communities!
:werenotworthy:

Matt

Paragon
03-15-2003, 02:15 AM
Jason,

It is through the generosity of people like you (and the massive draw that your awesome site generates) that we have the opportunity to build our local Pocket PC Communities!

Matt

Brown noser! :D

Don Sorcinelli
03-15-2003, 03:46 AM
Jason,

Matt

While I agree in principle with Paragon, what Matt says is appropriate (the deligate from Club Pocket PC - Boston "hedges his bets") :lol:

Thanks, Jason. The exposure that this forum provides to the Pocket PC user group community makes it an invaluable resource.

DonS

ctmagnus
03-15-2003, 05:07 AM
Jason,

Matt

More appropriate:

Jason,

Matt

:)

Jason Dunn
03-15-2003, 05:44 AM
Perhaps you should have a Users Group category in your links area.

We do! What are you talking about? :lol:

Paragon
03-15-2003, 05:49 AM
Smart Guy! :)

Jason, you really need to slow down. You are making the rest of the PPC community look very bad. :D

Dave

csterns
03-15-2003, 04:35 PM
Does anyone know of a user group in Orange County, CA? The sites listed are dead ends.

Jason Dunn
03-16-2003, 02:45 AM
Jason, you really need to slow down. You are making the rest of the PPC community look very bad. :D

It's my team that makes me look good - I'm just the guy who asks, they're the ones that do the awesome work...

MultiMatt
03-16-2003, 01:20 PM
Does anyone know of a user group in Orange County, CA? The sites listed are dead ends.
The only Club listed here (http://www.microsoft.com/mobile/pocketpc/club/community/usergroups.asp?rid=0) is one in Santa Monica...
I know that is quite a drive, but it seems to be the only club in the LA area (which just blows my mind, by the way!).

Curious - when you say "the sites listed are dead ends", where are you looking?

Matt