View Full Version : Alarm without vibration??

LifeTime
03-13-2003, 04:19 PM
I have finally found out how to change alarm on my pda with pocket 2002 phone edition. I had to copy a .wav file to windows root and rename it to alarm1. This is info in case anyone have the same problem.

My question: Everytime my alarm goes off it also vibrate. I go to settings-sound-reminders and turn off vibration and press ok, but still it goes off every morning. How can i change this?

smittyofdhs
03-13-2003, 05:48 PM
I have finally found out how to change alarm on my pda with pocket 2002 phone edition. I had to copy a .wav file to windows root and rename it to alarm1. This is info in case anyone have the same problem.

My question: Everytime my alarm goes off it also vibrate. I go to settings-sound-reminders and turn off vibration and press ok, but still it goes off every morning. How can i change this?

if you are referring to the alarm feature (which is part of the clock setup screen) then click on the little bell in the alarm setup, it allows you to change the alarm settings. Not to be confused with calendar reminders or task reminders.

as for the copy of the wav file. You don't have to name it alarm1, it can be named anything but it does have to reside in the windows directory.