View Full Version : Sena case fit problems anyone?

vacsagent
03-10-2003, 05:12 PM
Guys,

If any of you have received your Sena case for the Axim already, are you experiencing any "fit" problems?

The fit is very snug, which is great, but the Axim does not sit low enough in the case, resulting in misalignment for key access points.

The power button is somewhat covered.
The SD slot is covered at the top preventing access.
The sync cable opening is too low preventing access also.

I have pushed the Axim into its "pocket" as far as possible without damaging the leather, and these alignment problems still exist. Also, I don't think the leather could break in enough to fix this.

I am thinking of returning or exchanging it, but don't know if this problem is unique to my case or problematic of the case design in general. Any suggestions or comments would be appreciated.

Max
03-11-2003, 02:49 AM
Guys,

If any of you have received your Sena case for the Axim already, are you experiencing any "fit" problems?

The fit is very snug, which is great, but the Axim does not sit low enough in the case, resulting in misalignment for key access points.

The power button is somewhat covered.
The SD slot is covered at the top preventing access.
The sync cable opening is too low preventing access also.

I have pushed the Axim into its "pocket" as far as possible without damaging the leather, and these alignment problems still exist. Also, I don't think the leather could break in enough to fix this.

I am thinking of returning or exchanging it, but don't know if this problem is unique to my case or problematic of the case design in general. Any suggestions or comments would be appreciated.

I have just got mine today, and the fit could not be any better. Everything is just perfectly aligned. I believe yours is defective.