View Full Version : Today Screen Countdown Plugin

smbruce
03-08-2003, 08:42 PM
Does anyone have any recommendations for a plugin which will count down to events (Either manually created ones or ones picked manually/automatically from Pocket Outlook's Calendar)?

I have T-Day Counter Plus and am presently trialling EventStatus. I prefer the latter as it can work in conjunction with Pocket Outlook and takes up less room on the screen, but there seems to be a bug which results in 1-day errors when lifting Birthdays from PO, and the author doesn't seem to be reponding to queries on his website forum.

I'd be grateful for any suggestions.

Steve :)

Andy Whiteford
03-08-2003, 09:02 PM
There will be one available soon.

Reinaldo
03-08-2003, 11:43 PM

Sounds fishy, huh? A little more details would be appreciated.

Unreal32
03-09-2003, 12:15 AM
Does anyone have any recommendations for a plugin which will count down to events (Either manually created ones or ones picked manually/automatically from Pocket Outlook's Calendar)?

I have T-Day Counter Plus and am presently trialling EventStatus. I prefer the latter as it can work in conjunction with Pocket Outlook and takes up less room on the screen, but there seems to be a bug which results in 1-day errors when lifting Birthdays from PO, and the author doesn't seem to be reponding to queries on his website forum.

I'd be grateful for any suggestions.

If you have t-day counter, why do you need another recommendation? It works just fine.

smbruce
03-09-2003, 12:23 AM
If you have t-day counter, why do you need another recommendation? It works just fine.

Er... I just like the fact that EventStatus works with PO, and it takes up less room on screen.

Perhaps I should have put a link to EventStatus so you can see what I mean http://site003.sv001.stepvision.com/

Steve :?

xerxers
03-09-2003, 05:43 AM
Have a look at Mastersoft Countdown go to Handango. Do a search for Mastersoft and you will see it on your screen. It is currently for sale at $1.00

HTH

Xerxers

smbruce
03-09-2003, 04:51 PM
Have a look at Mastersoft Countdown go to Handango. Do a search for Mastersoft and you will see it on your screen. It is currently for sale at $1.00

HTH

Xerxers

Thanks Xerxers. I like the D H M S breakdown of this, but I'm really looking for a Today Screen plugin that takes up less space.

Thank you for taking the trouble to respond.

Andy Whiteford
03-09-2003, 09:27 PM

Sounds fishy, huh? A little more details would be appreciated.

There is a Today plug in on the way that does many things including a count down. I will post more details when I have permission.

jd4science
03-10-2003, 02:39 AM
Where can I download t-down counter? I lost it. :oops:

Steven Cedrone
03-10-2003, 06:11 AM
start here:

http://www.zimac.de/cestuff.htm

Steve