View Full Version : Editing mp3's on PocketPC?

Martin I Pettinger
03-08-2003, 10:37 AM
Hi

Earlier this week I used my iPAQ 3850 and NoteM - Version 1 to record a presentation I did over a telephone conference. Now there were a few problems placing everyone on the call so it was 6 minutes before I started my talk. The talk lasted about 12 minutes. What I'd like to do is edit the mp3 file i.e. cut the 6 minute introductions. Question is - is there anything for the PPC that does this?

Martin

felixdd
03-08-2003, 09:07 PM
Not that I know of -- you can only do that stuff like that on the desktop I believe.

Sven Johannsen
03-08-2003, 09:39 PM
Cute sig felixdd. But, What? me worry? Nah. Yea that is the IP of the WAN side of the router. The packets coming out of here have to have that or the response can't come back. It's a fact of internet life. Yup, I'm on SprintBB. If you know the IP you can find who owns it. Of course you can pick up the OS and IE version, it's used for lots of stuff, like if you need the mobile content, or have an appropriate level of security for banking. Could I change it so it reports incorrectly, sure, folks do it for PocketIE all the time.

You do what you can, NAT firewall, virus protection, backups, but worry? that just gives you ulcers and doesn't change anything.

Steven Cedrone
03-08-2003, 09:47 PM
Cute sig felixdd. But, What? me worry? Nah. Yea that is the IP of the WAN side of the router. The packets coming out of here have to have that or the response can't come back. It's a fact of internet life. Yup, I'm on SprintBB. If you know the IP you can find who owns it. Of course you can pick up the OS and IE version, it's used for lots of stuff, like if you need the mobile content, or have an appropriate level of security for banking. Could I change it so it reports incorrectly, sure, folks do it for PocketIE all the time.

You do what you can, NAT firewall, virus protection, backups, but worry? that just gives you ulcers and doesn't change anything.

Sven,

The bottom line in the sig changes with every refresh - what did it say? Are you worried that I can get this information?

Cute (the first time I saw it), but getting annoying...

Steve

felixdd
03-09-2003, 07:38 AM
:(

It's gone now...didn't mean to be annoying :?

By the way I didn't make it -- it's a link to another image. Somewhere within the depths of www.danasoft.com

felixdd
03-09-2003, 07:44 AM

I'm detecting that you think I know about your IP's and stuff. In fact -- I don't. The pic just shows the stats of the person's computer that's viewing it. So it'll only show your IP and no one elses -- even to me it only shows my stats. Just like looking at a mirror.

hmm...but now that you mention PocketIE -- I wonder if that sig image thingy displays PocketIE stats correctly...another forage for another day I suppose.

Steven Cedrone
03-09-2003, 08:32 AM
It's gone now...didn't mean to be annoying :?

Hey, I didn't hammer you about it did I (yet :wink: )???

Steve