View Full Version : How do I sync to my SD card?

steve2003
03-05-2003, 12:41 PM
I am new to Pocket PC and have a 1910 with a 256 SD card. I would like to be able to sync directly to the card. I currently move files to my personal folder, sync, then cut and paste to the SD card. Secondly how do I load new software programs directly to the SD card?
Thank you for your help,

blazingwolf
03-05-2003, 01:05 PM
To put files directly on your SD card use the explore feature in activesync. Click on your mobile device. Then click on your storage card. Now drag and drop files from your PC to your PPC. As for installing directly to your SD card, in the add/remove programs section uncheck install to default folder. This will allow you to decide where to install. Before a program installs it should ask you where you want to install, click on the carrot and select storage card(or whatever name is used by the 1910). Good luck and welcome to the club.

Sooner Al
03-05-2003, 02:07 PM
I am new to Pocket PC and have a 1910 with a 256 SD card. I would like to be able to sync directly to the card. I currently move files to my personal folder, sync, then cut and paste to the SD card. Secondly how do I load new software programs directly to the SD card?
Thank you for your help,

Look at MightySync for that...

http://www.mydocsunlimited.com/html/mightysync.html

steve2003
03-06-2003, 01:49 AM
Now I get it.
Thanks for the help...