View Full Version : Hp Ipaq 1910 (today)

FunHouse82
03-02-2003, 02:15 PM
HI, I am sorry about forgetting to write the model of ipaq last time for ya'll. It would be an Hp Ipaq 1910...
Would I need a 2 Year Service Plan on it???
Are there any accesories you would recommend for it???
And are there any MAJOR downsides to the Hp iPaq 1910???
I will be buying it today later in the afternoon, so any responses would be really appreciated...

Jason Dunn
03-02-2003, 03:34 PM
It's an amazing little Pocket PC - small, light, fantastic screen.

Downsides: no folding keyboard support, no SDIO (which means no Bluetooth, WiFi cards, etc. - just memory).

If you're primarily using this in a disconnected state, I can't think of a better Pocket PC - it's awesome! 8)

Reinaldo
03-02-2003, 04:07 PM
HI, I am sorry about forgetting to write the model of ipaq last time for ya'll. It would be an Hp Ipaq 1910...
Would I need a 2 Year Service Plan on it???
Are there any accesories you would recommend for it???
And are there any MAJOR downsides to the Hp iPaq 1910???
I will be buying it today later in the afternoon, so any responses would be really appreciated...

All PPC software works on your iPAQ. There might be some exceptions on very little stuff but I can assure you that most of it works. I recomend that you get the theme generator 2 from Microsoft or some decent themes from www.pocketthemes.com. Otherwise, try to spend the weekend learning anout your Pocket PC. Its overwhelming! :lol:

If you need any help, just PM me. And if you need software, go to www.handango.com . Be carefl out there though, because there have been some problems with orders but if you downoad the free stuff at first, it should all be ok.

vincentsiaw
03-02-2003, 08:23 PM
It's an amazing little Pocket PC - small, light, fantastic screen.

Downsides: no folding keyboard support, no SDIO (which means no Bluetooth, WiFi cards, etc. - just memory).

If you're primarily using this in a disconnected state, I can't think of a better Pocket PC - it's awesome! 8)

regarding folding keyboard, can we just use the infrared keyboard? or do you think later on somebody gonna make the folding keyboard for this thing?

Cracknell
03-03-2003, 02:57 AM
Pocketop driver for h1910 ETA march 21

http://pocketop.radiant.net/support.shtml