View Full Version : The Classic Case Mini review

jayman
02-27-2003, 11:48 AM
The Classic Case Mini review

Got it through this morning!

This will have to be quick because apparently I am supposed to 'WORK' whilst in the office.

Firstly - it is the lightest, slimmest, most convinent case around today.

Leather is good quality - the fit is very snug - all the holes /buttons are accessable. with the exception of the hard reset. The soft reset hole did not line up exactly as did all the others. I could not get it to sit in the cradle - but I did just try quickly, mybe it will??
I ordered without a clip - the krussell system is there on the back and doesn't protrude much - which means the case when lying flat tilts the screen nicely forward without rocking (guess 12 degrees ish!!) the zipper does not have a felt backing as far as I could tell - but it did not look as if it would scratch the paint.
At the top of the handset - there is a little slack - which means the case does not pull tight around the on/off button.

I can say without trying that I doubt highly it would accept the extended battery - with a bit of give it may accept the modifyed battery - don't know as I don't have!!

Overall - superb - have not tried with the T-lid either.

Sorry this is short but I am trying not to get fired again this week!

Will add more comments at lunch time GMT - questions may be helpful!!

Laters

Jayman

( A co-worker has just asked whether I had it made by my S&M tailor - yes it does look like a skin tight peep hole garment!!)

8O