View Full Version : Custom water transfer decals for your Pocket PC!!

Peter Traugot
02-26-2003, 11:41 PM
Hi guys. I've been a reader (and poster) here for a while now and have had my e550g since the day it came out. Recently, I purchased an Innopocket metal case. After a few days, I realized that the front of this case was REALLY plain. So I broke out some special water transfer decal material, my photo printer and a little artistic skill (O.K., it's what I do for a living.) and created this image. It is a vector graphic, meaning it doesn't suffer from pixelizing at all and is printed at 300 dpi.
http://ptraugot.home.attbi.com/images/case.jpg
I've been "testing" it's durability for a couple of weeks and found it to be quite resiliant. The decal is coated with a clear enamel and should last (with normal abuse) for a very long time.

If anyone is interested in any size or type of image, please let me know.

Prices:

Simple graphic like this one:

Small $1.99

Med $2.75

Large (like mine) $3.50

For a photo-real piece:

Small $2.50

Med $3.50

Large $4.75

These are for single runs. If you'd like to consider quantity orders (these decals will work on and non-porous hard surface) please contact me and we can talk. Peter Traugot ([email protected])

P.S.

For those who don't know. This is GIR! You need to watch Invader Zim you sniveling meat bags!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's what one of my customers had to say:

I've received my kokopelli decal from Peter and I love it! Here's a picture of my newly decorated e550G case:

http://www.msnusers.com/PocketPCWorld/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=1

The colors look a little washed out, but that's just because I'm a bad photographer. In real life it looks great.

tonyberry
03-07-2003, 10:33 AM
Hey im a graphic artist also

can you contact me on the paper you are usng and such....
and or how much to produce some of my logos?

Thanks

Tony Berry
VP Of Operations
Phoenix Roadrunner Pocket PC Club
Phoenix-Arizona
www.roadrunnerppcclub.com
[email protected]
602-348-6544

www.mk2studios.gq.nu
www.for-sale.gq.nu