View Full Version : Foo and his web sites...

gfunkmagic
02-23-2003, 10:32 PM
Foo! You're like everywhere! Maybe you should start your own pda site or something? :lol:

Foo Fighter
02-23-2003, 11:17 PM
Foo! You're like everywhere! Maybe you should start your own pda site or something? :lol:

I did have my own PDA site several years ago.

Jonathon Watkins
02-24-2003, 12:08 AM
What was it and what happned?

(That is a Nice thread on desktop sytems you started BTW :D)

Foo Fighter
02-24-2003, 12:15 AM
What was it and what happned?

It was actually three different sites rolled into one; Palmfactory, Pocketfactory, and Handfactory. I pulled the plug because I just didn't have the time or resources to keep such a site going. As Jason can no doubt attest, having full fledged 24/7 PDA enthusiast community site requires a HUGE amount of time and resources. If you can't maintain that delicate balance, it just isn't worth anyone's time.

You can see my old site archive here:

http://www.aurorawebstudio.com/archive/

http://www.aurorawebstudio.com/archive/pocketfactory/home.html

(That is a Nice thread on desktop sytems you started BTW :D)

Yeah, that was lots of fun! :)

Steven Cedrone
02-24-2003, 05:20 PM
Wasn't there an program that built applications for palm called "PalmFactory"??? It was later sold and became Palm Toolbox (or something like that :wink: )...

Steve

Foo Fighter
02-24-2003, 05:28 PM
Wasn't there an program that built applications for palm called "PalmFactory"??? It was later sold and became Palm Toolbox (or something like that :wink: )...

Steve

Yes, and I periodically get e-mail from people asking what happened to this app and where they can buy it. There is also an eBay seller outlet for refurbished Palm handhelds called Palmfactory. I keep getting customer complaints from these idiots..."You guys are crooks, I paid for my M500 and didn't get it!". 8O

Steven Cedrone
02-24-2003, 05:44 PM
I keep getting customer complaints from these idiots..."You guys are crooks, I paid for my M500 and didn't get it!". 8O

E-mail them back saying "I'm keeping your money, loser!!!" :wink:

Steve

Foo Fighter
02-24-2003, 06:10 PM
E-mail them back saying "I'm keeping your money, loser!!!" :wink:

LOL! One of my buddies keeps pushing me to e-mail them backing saying I used their money to buy crack! :lol: