View Full Version : Need help on Landscape mode.

spinedoc
02-22-2003, 10:05 PM
I purchased the Nyditot landscape viewer and absolutely love it. For me I dont understand why palm pilots and such are vertically oriented, especially when they purport to be "Pocket PC's".

All is not good in wonderland though. I have some questions hopefully some of you landscapers can answer.

How do you load a background image to fit your screen size? Right now I use the MS theme editor but it resizes to the default vertical resolution.

When changing fonts in the Nyditot program it seems as if just one pixel increase causes the fonts to get huge. Any solution?

Most important how do I change my today page to look like a WinXP machine? Just a plain background of my choosing with icons that go to the programs. In landscape mode and made to look like WinXP I think the pocket pc would actually be pretty functional for me.

blazingwolf
02-23-2003, 02:01 AM
Not sure about the lanscape problem but, you can always change your today screen to have nothing on it but shortcuts. To do this go into the settings menu, then today, then items. Uncheck everything you do not want to display. For the short cuts there are several today plugins that will work for you, many of them free. Check www.scotandmichelle.net for one of them.