View Full Version : Politics, Iraq, and how to try to ruin a good thread...

T-Will
02-22-2003, 01:28 AM
Come on people, the USA is gonna pre emptively massacre a nation and this little spoof is making your stomaches turn?

Whatever :roll:

I'd say that was uncalled for...I wonder if this thread will end up in the The Hall of Flame & Shame forum... :roll:

Kaber
02-22-2003, 01:31 AM
:wink:

I'd say the post was already headed there.

DerekTheGeek
02-22-2003, 02:37 AM
Is it just me, or does not everyone live on the same internet I do? I'd have thought we'd have been totally desensitized to this stuff by now. Come on people, the USA is gonna pre emptively massacre a nation and this little spoof is making your stomaches turn?

Since it is apparent that you are an idiot, let me me remind you of a few things. This madman is a dictator who has used chemical gas weapons on his own people. Women and children. He tested his weapons on them to make sure they worked. Anyone who doubts that Iraq will use any and all weapons against the USA is a fool. Take your "give peace a chance" speech and get out of the USA if you are not willing to defend it. The only women and children that the USA will "massacre" will be the ones Sadam places around military targets. We don't need the "World's" approval to defend our country. Cowards like you are a disgrace to this country. Do us all a favour and move to France. They are skilled at placating the enemy (see WWII).

- Derek

Kaber
02-22-2003, 02:57 AM
Is it just me, or does not everyone live on the same internet I do? I'd have thought we'd have been totally desensitized to this stuff by now. Come on people, the USA is gonna pre emptively massacre a nation and this little spoof is making your stomaches turn?

Since it is apparent that you are an idiot, let me me remind you of a few things. This madman is a dictator who has used chemical gas weapons on his own people. Women and children. He tested his weapons on them to make sure they worked. Anyone who doubts that Iraq will use any and all weapons against the USA is a fool. Take your "give peace a chance" speech and get out of the USA if you are not willing to defend it. The only women and children that the USA will "massacre" will be the ones Sadam places around military targets. We don't need the "World's" approval to defend our country. Cowards like you are a disgrace to this country. Do us all a favour and move to France. They are skilled at placating the enemy (see WWII).

- Derek

Thanks jackass but I already did my duty defending this country. What have you done lately. And I don't remember singing any peace songs in that post. Bring it to my house and I'll show you just how much peace I am about. And don't forget all the US soldiers and citizens we have tested our own weapons on. Please go back to being hypmonized by your gov't. You are excused.

Kirk Stephens
02-22-2003, 08:04 AM

- Derek

Thanks jackass but I already did my duty defending this country. What have you done lately. And I don't remember singing any peace songs in that post. Bring it to my house and I'll show you just how much peace I am about. And don't forget all the US soldiers and citizens we have tested our own weapons on. Please go back to being hypmonized by your gov't. You are excused.

(Sorry for this being off topic PPCThoughts team) I'm not sure why I am participitating in this thread...I know it will only lead to trouble but here I go...

Kaber, first off the United States isn't going to "massacre" Iraq if for no other reason because it is under the intense scrutiny of an increasingly critical and politically correct world. So obviously we couldn't go into Iraq and starting shooting anything that moved. Anyhow even if the U.S could shoot whatever it wanted it wouldn't because thats not why this war is going to occur. The U.S wants to change the regime in power and destroy any weapons which pose a threat to the world. Also, the U.S went to great lengths in Afghanistan to try and keep civilian deaths as low as possible. The same will be true in Iraq. The last thing the United States wants is to go bomb some Iraqi city and kill women and children.

Secondly whatever action the U.S is going to take against Iraq will hardly be preemptive. But you know what is preemptive? A surprise attack on a small, weak, rich, neighboring country. Attacking a country with no warning and for no other reason than to loot and pillage it's wealth and riches. Then before leaving this country blowing up it's oil wells and creating an environmental disaster. In case you dont know what I am talking about "jackass" maybe your friends in Iraq will.

Getting back on track...any U.S/UN action will not be preemptive in any way shape or form. Iraq directly broke resolutions set fort by the United Nations. Iraq was given much time and many chances to shape up and start following them. Iraq has been poked, prodded, and kicked for YEARS! yet they refused to comply with UN resolutions. Only the threat of war has gotten the gears moving over there. Perhaps you don't understand, but Saddam only understands action and force. If we don't go to war he is only going to draw this whole thing out and continue tip-toeing around the desert with his precious weapons and Kuwaiti gold.

In addition, if we were to just ignore Iraq it would simply become a breeding ground for terrorists and things of that nature. Saddam is still pissed he lost the Gulf War so many years ago and is even more pissed that sanctions are in place and that the UN is constantly on his a$$. Given his situation I am sure would have no problem supporting or even funding terrorist groups. Under no circumstances can another September 11th occur and I just don't mean the U.S...the rest of the world included. Sometimes it takes war to make peace.

</end of rant>

Kaber
02-22-2003, 08:55 AM

Whatever :roll: