View Full Version : Notes Folder: why there is extra there?

lanwarrior
02-18-2003, 05:19 PM
Hi All,

I have sync'ed with Outlook and have all data, including NOTES transferred to the 5450. I understandt that the "FOLDER" in the Notes program is what the "Category" is in Outlook. So if I have a notes in Outlook under Category PERSONAL, then there will be a folder in the 5450 called PERSONAL, which is ALSO reflected in the NOTES program.

However, for some reason I saw that there are ADDITIONAL folders in the Notes program, I didn't create this folder and they're not even shown under "My Documents", both in the Storage Card or the 5450 built-in memory. These are:

Compaq
iPAQ Backup

Selecting this folder just show ALL the notes, just as if I select "All Folder"

Does anyone know?

WyattEarp
02-19-2003, 03:12 AM
You won't see the folders using any of the programs except for File Explorer because of the hidden "ignore_my docs" file. It causes the programs to "over look" that particular My Documents folder.

The "Compaq" folder is in the iPAQ File Store. It is where the Nevo program stores some of its programming. iPAQ Backup is probably in the same place because that was were is was set. Check your iPAQ Backup settings: Backup > File > [...] :D