View Full Version : What a sweet game (AOE)!!!

mirkazemisaman
02-15-2003, 10:37 PM
I just got Age of Empires for Pocket PC last night and never expected it to be as good as it is. I have been playing it for hours since last night, the graphics is awesome and the game play is excelent and addicting. I am not here to give you another review (there are 100s out there), just a little advice: IT'S A MUST HAVE! Very well worth the price. I, like a lot of you people can't afford to buy 30-dollar-games often, but all I know is that I am glad I got this one, I wouldn't want to play anything else for a few decades 8O (well, maybe a little exaggeration there :wink: ). Go buy it right now before you pay your phone bill!

Note: The trial is good for giving you an example of the gaming style of AOE, but you can't really enjoy it because of the limited time, for example you don't have much time to develope a nice army or establish a "real empire" or do a lot of battles etc. The full version is much better (of course).

vincentsiaw
02-15-2003, 10:54 PM
how much time you think i have to spend on addicting game like this one? i just afraid to get carried away and play it in ALL my class :lol:

mirkazemisaman
02-16-2003, 02:01 AM
how much time you think i have to spend on addicting game like this one? i just afraid to get carried away and play it in ALL my class :lol:

I don't know about you, but for me until next week, it's 24 hours a day ( :lol: I have next week off from school :lol: ). Plenty of time to play AOE...

I am worried about my health though since I will be getting zero hours of sleep this week :roll: : j/k

Raynne
02-16-2003, 05:41 AM
Just so you know, you can also take the user made levels available on the net, and play them on your PPC.

vincentsiaw
02-16-2003, 06:37 AM
Just so you know, you can also take the user made levels available on the net, and play them on your PPC.

what does this mean? can you explain little bit more detail?

mirkazemisaman
02-16-2003, 03:26 PM

Can you please give more details as where and how I can do this?