View Full Version : Incase you've been holding off... Keyboard

KiLLiN-TiMe
02-15-2003, 04:25 AM
Hey, just thought I would let everyone know incase you've been holding off. I ordered the keyboard for the dell axim on friday afternoon and it showed up today... one week later.

The guy I spoke with on the phone said not to expect it untill the 25th and that is what the website had my scheduled delivery date set as.

All I can tell you is Airborne showed up at my door today with it!!!

By the way... IT IS SWEET!!! Well worth the money! :D

mscdex
02-15-2003, 04:29 AM
How much larger is the stand on the Dell keyboard than the stowaway stand? To me, in the pictures of the Dell keyboard, the stand looks enormous, but maybe it's just me. Any idea?

KiLLiN-TiMe
02-15-2003, 04:45 AM
the keyboard when folded up is about 3/4 of an inch longer and a 1/2 inch wider than the dell with just about the same thickness.

The keyboard opens up like a clam shell and the support for the pocket pc is the top of the clam shell. I haven't seen or tried the other keyboards you are talking about so i cant tell you, but the stand is quite wide just because of the way the unit opens.

Polly
02-15-2003, 05:56 PM
Wait...did I miss something? 8O Which brand keyboard did you purchase? Are you able to post a photo with it attached to the Axim?

mscdex
02-15-2003, 07:00 PM
Wait...did I miss something? 8O Which brand keyboard did you purchase? Are you able to post a photo with it attached to the Axim?

It's a keyboard made by Dell, and you can see a picture of it on Dell's website.