View Full Version : Loox Keyboard

fackie
02-14-2003, 03:45 PM
Hi,

I just got an original Fujitsu Loox keyboard from someone on ebay. Does this keyboard require any drivers to work with the Loox? I plugged it in, together with the power lead; the Loox charges but I can't get anything out of the keyboard.

If I am missing any drivers, would anyone be able to please point me to the right place where I could get them?

Many thanks,

fck

moaske
02-16-2003, 03:35 PM
The keyboard defenitely needs drivers yeah... :D
Mail me and i'll deliver you a nice zip-package with the drivers from my keyboard: you can reach me at [email protected]

Btw; for a US/UK keyboard layout i assume ? :morning:

fackie
02-16-2003, 06:10 PM
Thanks for your help.

I've sent you an e-mail already!

fck

RTNM
07-08-2003, 03:28 PM
I don't understand how it repair :(

I download fresh drivers for keyboard from http://solution.fujitsu-siemens.com/PDA/Pocket_LOOX_www/GB/SoftwareUpdate.htm. It installed correct, but keyboard works periodically. Sometimes it beeps and works, but sometimes it only beeps and don't wont to work.

Anybody met such problem?

fackie
07-09-2003, 07:05 AM
Do you connect any other devices to the Loox, such as a GPS or a 2rd party sync cable? I have found that after connecting my GPS to my Loox, when I then connect the keyboard it sometimes doesn't work properly.

The only way to fix it is to disable and re-enable the driver, which is annoying but works.

Or you have a legitimate fault. Check the connection pins carefully and make sure you don't have any bent ones.

Good luck.

RTNM
07-09-2003, 08:55 AM
I received it (LOOX with keyboard) yesterday. LOOX work properly, but keyboard annoy me. I don't know what to do. Two times it worked well. For a few minutes I don't touch it. Than, when I start use keyboard, it beeps and doesn't do ...

Eureka! :D
Finally we solve the problem. My colleague changes value "Delay until repeat" to Long and now it works normally.