View Full Version : Microsoft Devotees Speak Out

Janak Parekh
02-14-2003, 04:15 AM
<div class='os_post_top_link'><a href='http://news.com.com/2100-1001-984568.html?tag=fd_top' target='_blank'>http://news.com.com/2100-1001-98456...html?tag=fd_top</a><br /><br /></div>One last article about our favorite MVPs before they come home. Hmm, Jason a Microsoft Devotee? :lol:<br /><br />"The MVPs' commitment to Microsoft products can play a key role in influencing the buying decisions of many of the company's larger customers. At the same time, the MVPs are quick to communicate customer complaints or criticisms to the software giant."

Paragon
02-14-2003, 05:51 AM
One last article about our favorite MVPs before they come home.

One last post before they come back. :-)

Janak, You have done a fantastic job while they have been gone! Way to go Dude!! Steven has as well.

Dave

ctmagnus
02-14-2003, 06:55 AM
Janak, You have done a fantastic job while they have been gone! Way to go Dude!! Steven has as well.

I say they stay and moderate during next years MVP conference, too!

Let the others suffer the hangovers on their own. :)

JMountford
02-14-2003, 03:51 PM
I would agree that Janak and Stephen have done admirably. Great effort.

Fzara
02-14-2003, 04:02 PM
Janak and Stephen cannot even be expressed in words, what an insanely awesome job they did. To be honest, I didnt know if they could handle all of the news articles by themselves, them being two people in all, but again, I was wrong. I have to hand it to you guys, you really did exceed expectations.

Jonathan1
02-14-2003, 05:05 PM
I think Jason and Co are out of a job, :lol:

ctmagnus
02-14-2003, 05:29 PM
I think Jason and Co are our of a job, :lol:

I was going to say that too.

Jason Dunn
02-14-2003, 05:56 PM

Well, I have been thinking about retiring... :lol:

Janak and Steven have been doing an AMAZING job - far, far beyond what I could have hoped or expected of them. They have my deepest thanks! Now I have to keep up with THEM when I get back... :wink:

Gen-M
02-14-2003, 05:57 PM

I don't know about that, but they certainly have higher standards to live up to, now! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Janak Parekh
02-14-2003, 06:31 PM
Noooooooo! :crazyeyes: I can't do this forever! :lol:

One really realizes what Jason's been doing all these years by himself when you try by yourself. It's a much, much, much bigger time drain than you'd think to find and organize all this news into a format suitable for our little forum here. :werenotworthy:

My thanks also to Steve -- without him I think I'd have pulled out all my hair by now. :)

--janak

Jonathon Watkins
02-14-2003, 08:16 PM
WE ALL LOVE YOU GUYS! :P :angel: :lilangel: :way to go:

Jonathan1
02-14-2003, 08:27 PM

Janak and Steven have been doing an AMAZING job - far, far beyond what I could have hoped or expected of them. They have my deepest thanks! Now I have to keep up with THEM when I get back... :wink:

Jason maybe leave the news to Janak and a handful of others and you can focus on commentaries, product reviews, and such? Sort of the Andy Rooney of the Pocket PC world. :D Just a thought. Then again I think you all do an outstanding jobs anyways. PPCT easily has the most up to date news when it comes to PPCs and tech in general. You guys need to start doing more product reviews. IMHO.

ctmagnus
02-14-2003, 08:27 PM
Noooooooo! :crazyeyes: I can't do this forever! :lol:

One really realizes what Jason's been doing all these years by himself when you try by yourself. It's a much, much, much bigger time drain than you'd think to find and organize all this news into a format suitable for our little forum here. :werenotworthy:

My thanks also to Steve -- without him I think I'd have pulled out all my hair by now. :)

--janak

Hair? You mean :crazyeyes:, :lol:, :werenotworthy: and :) aren't pictures of you? Or are you :rainbowafro: ?

Jonathon Watkins
02-14-2003, 11:48 PM
You guys need to start doing more product reviews. IMHO.

Yup, world domination beckons. :wink: