View Full Version : Viewing Jpeg files in Pocket Explorer or INBOX

urologyhealth
02-11-2003, 01:38 AM
How do I open a Jpeg picture when it is sent as attachment in email? I tried to save it so I could use Picture Perfect, but when I tried to save it I couldn't.

Thank you

67stang
02-11-2003, 02:25 AM
How do I open a Jpeg picture when it is sent as attachment in email? I tried to save it so I could use Picture Perfect, but when I tried to save it I couldn't.

Thank you

Is this in an Outlook attachment? If so, I thought Outlook on the PPC wont actually sync attachements, but it asks you if you want to flag it for upload to PPC the next time you sync.

axe
02-11-2003, 04:08 AM

Thank you

Is this in an Outlook attachment? If so, I thought Outlook on the PPC wont actually sync attachements, but it asks you if you want to flag it for upload to PPC the next time you sync.

You can setup Pocket Outlook and/or ActiveSync to automatically download attachments. I have mine setup to download all attachments up to 400K to my CF card.
Pocket Outlook & PIE (or other viewer) should handle the attachment once it is downloaded, one way or the other.