View Full Version : Today Screen

Fzara
02-09-2003, 06:55 PM
Are there any apps out there that contract the entire Today screen, so the only thing one can see is the picture in the back? I have this really sweet, supped up Z3 in the back, but I cant see it with all these appts :(.

Steven Cedrone
02-09-2003, 07:46 PM
Why not just go into settings and uncheck everything so that nothing is displayed on the today screen...

Steve

Fzara
02-11-2003, 04:48 AM
bah, too much work ;)

I can barely see my beautiful Z3 as it is...and I dont have alot of time with my PPC, since theres so many jealous people who are always trying to steal it.

JMH
02-11-2003, 06:53 PM
If people are trying to steal your Z3, I think you have bigger problems than not being able to see the background on your PPC. 8)

Lano
02-11-2003, 11:15 PM
Try QuickTask and QuickAgenda from Scary Bear Software. They allow you to "roll up and roll down" tasks and appointments.

ironguy
02-12-2003, 04:06 PM
http://www.snoopsoft.com/dashboard/index.html

Dashboard has 5 Today pages, Agenda, Tasks, Email, Programs, and My Dash. The My Dash page is a personalizable page. You could leave it blank and see your Z3 then switch to whatever you needed.

Fzara
02-12-2003, 06:08 PM
If people are trying to steal your Z3, I think you have bigger problems than not being able to see the background on your PPC. 8)

No silly willy billy, I cant see my Z3 on the today screen, but theres too many in my university who are really trying to eye in on my PPC, with this really evil, twisted face...:twisted: yeah! like that!

smittyofdhs
02-12-2003, 06:11 PM
Are there any apps out there that contract the entire Today screen, so the only thing one can see is the picture in the back? I have this really sweet, supped up Z3 in the back, but I cant see it with all these appts :(.

Like the first responder said, Go into settings, today, and uncheck all the today items.