View Full Version : Cad for PocketPC

aris-www.todopocketpc.com
02-09-2003, 04:02 PM
Hellow everybody :wink: :
Itīs my first post 8O.
I came from www.todopocketpc.com It is not as big as PPCThoughts
I am a teams member :D
I am looking for new Cad for our PocketPCīs.
I know PowerCad (Ce Cad in Spanish) PocketCad, OnSiteView and Procad (GGC) from my friend www.aptop.com (ApTop) this one is Freeware 8O .
We do a lot of reviews about every thing, but most of them in Spanish, but perhaps .... :wink: in a future ....you could understand them (a lot of pictures and videos (aviīs)).
I think that is too much for may first post :?
bye,
aris
p.s. sorry about my English

Rirath
02-09-2003, 05:48 PM
I came from www.todopocketpc.com It is not as big as PPTThoughts
I am a teams member :D

Would have never guessed. :wink: And no need to apologize about the English in each post, we're not going to judge you on it. :) Sorry I can't help out, but I'll take a look at that freeware cad. Sounds interesting. and... Welcome.

02-09-2003, 07:13 PM
Rirath:
Thanks for your wellcoming :wink:
We are a PocketPC Spanish Web.
We canīt post in English :( , but we are opened at (to??) other Countries Users.
We have a lot of differets areas (thems, reviews, soft to dowload.....) and you can have a look.
Sometimes, a new device comes to Spain after than to other Countries, so is god for us (Pocketpc Spanish L. users) to have your opinions.
:wink:
Also could be a good idea (I think so) If you are interested in somethng about our Spanish reviews (for instance) to explain in your (and now mine aswell) Web some questions.
But always with administrationīs OK :wink:
Regards,
aris
p.s. If I do a big mistake, tell me please :lol:

Rirath
02-09-2003, 09:49 PM
You could always just suggest your English and other language users go to worldlingo.com for translation. It's not the best, but it's good enough to get the idea.

05-02-2003, 08:36 AM
Hi:
There is a new review about the the Ce Cad (in Europe) Power Cad (in U.S.A.) You Can find it just in http://www.todopocketpc.com/analisis_ver_articulo.asp?id_articulo=84
There is a lot of avi files (videoclips) but if you need a Web Translator in order to understand the whole review, you can use http://babelfish.altavista.com/?kg=XX&il=en.
Regards,
aris