View Full Version : Email attachments and PPC2002

sabesh
02-07-2003, 08:36 PM
Hi,

Is there a way to automatically setup pocket outlook to download email attachments to my secure data card?

Thanks,

Sabesh

ntractv
02-07-2003, 08:49 PM
Yes. Go to your inbox on your PPC device and click Tool/Options/Storage and check the box for storing attachments to the SD card

ntractv
02-07-2003, 08:53 PM
You also might want to go over to the Explore option in the Activsnyc dialogue box on your desktop and double-click the inbox and uncheck the box stating "copy at most whatever, whatever, (not in front of my desktop right now) that way you get the entire e-mail.

Pony99CA
02-08-2003, 03:01 AM
Is there a way to automatically setup pocket outlook to download email attachments to my secure data card?

Do you really want to "automatically setup pocket outlook to download email attachments to my secure data card"? Or do you want to "setup Pocket Outlook to automatically download E-mail attachments to a storage card"?

If the latter, the previous replies answered you. However, if you really meant the former, I don't know if you can automatically set up a Pocket PC like that. There may be some remote management programs out there that allow you to configure Pocket PCs, but those are more likely to be enterprise programs, and thus not that interesting to me. :-)

Steve

sabesh
02-09-2003, 02:55 AM
Thanks for the replies, everyone.

Sabesh