View Full Version : Battery Pack 2003 Omega One with PPC 2000 Facelift Problem

tekipaq
02-06-2003, 08:24 PM
:( I have an IPAQ 3650 which is running PPC 2000 with Pocket Facelift and I just purchased Battery Pack 2003 and after install found out that the background is white and will not display transparent. I was quite disappointed that they do not support Pocket Facelift and do most other vendors and I can't upgrade to PPC 2002 because of Unicode problems with languages.... I was disappointed with their customer service.

So Does anyone have advice how to get a plug-in such as this to display transparent background as the developers basically said, as below, return it if you don't like the white background this is the way it will stay for now.....

I sent an email to support requesting information to resolve this background issue and the response was that

"Thank you for your response. I have spoken to our Lead Software Engineer and he says that at present we have found there is insufficient demand to add this feature to Battery Pack. However, if we do receive further enquiries about this it may be added at a future date.
All the best
Alexa, Omega One Software LLC"

and

"Thank you for your email. If you are not happy with the way Battery Pack functions with the operating system and plug-ins that you already have then you can seek a refund at the company you purchased through. They will be able to arrange this for you.
Thank you for your interest in Battery Pack we are glad you find it useful, it is unfortunate it does not function as you wished on your device .
Best regards
Alexa, Omega One Software LLC"

rhinocode
02-06-2003, 11:37 PM
Take a look at www.rhinocode.com. We have a good alternative to battery pack.

thanks
mark
rhinocode.com

tekipaq
02-07-2003, 12:07 AM
:o Hi,

I tried your product but the panel plug-in did not appear in the plug-in list after install....Ipaq panel/Pocket Panel software....Is it now Pocket Facelift PPC 2000 compatable, as the trialware did not get recognized on the plug-in list.

Thanks Much....I currently have many plugins working with PPC 2000 and Pocket Facelift (I will not be upgrading to PPC 2002)...I appreciate your response... and would like more info on how to get the panel software to be recognized.

:D

rhinocode
02-07-2003, 12:23 AM
Just make sure that you're using iPAQPanel on 3600 series iPAQs and above, and PocketPanel on all other PDAs. Both products work with Pocket Facelift.

thanks!
mark.