View Full Version : this site design

michael tegler
02-04-2003, 08:44 PM
absolutely brilliant. i was wondering if i could ask some questions about it? like what mods to phpbb are being used to take thread posts and put them on the front page as articles.

cheers

Rirath
02-04-2003, 09:17 PM
Yeah, I'd sure like to hear more about the inner workings. So little is said except for every now and then, and that's usually just an update on the new level of brilliance of the web dev Fabrizio. Perhaps they're tight lipped for security reasons.

Come on Fabrizio, talk to us. :wink:

Jason Dunn
02-05-2003, 12:47 AM
absolutely brilliant. i was wondering if i could ask some questions about it? like what mods to phpbb are being used to take thread posts and put them on the front page as articles.

It's a highly customized series of custom modules that plug in to phpBB - it's not availble to the public right now, but eventually it will debut as a commercial product that you can use to run an entire site off of. That's about all I can tell you right now. :wink:

michael tegler
02-05-2003, 02:43 AM

It's a highly customized series of custom modules that plug in to phpBB - it's not availble to the public right now, but eventually it will debut as a commercial product that you can use to run an entire site off of. That's about all I can tell you right now. :wink:

thanks, i understand. can you tell me the company name? i'd be interested in looking at other apps by the same people who developed this.