View Full Version : Emerald Hunt Review

Pony99CA
02-01-2003, 03:42 PM
I just posted a review of the game Emerald Hunt, one of my favorite Pocket PC games. Check it out on my Web site (http://review.svpocketpc.com/emeraldhunt/EmeraldHunt.html) and let me know what you think.

Here the introduction to the review:

Its graphics aren’t the greatest, its user interface can be annoying, it’s even hazardous to your Pocket PC. So why do I like this game so much? Read on!

This was originally written as my test review for the Pocket PC Thoughts Review team, but I didn't quite make it, so I figured I might as well post it.

Steve

xbalance
02-01-2003, 04:05 PM
For some reason I was not able to get to your web site. I look forward to reading your review.

I bought Emerald Hunt when I got my new Dell Axim and it has been my favorite game. My 6 year old daughter also loves the game. My 4 year old son prefers the classic Asteroid type games.

One thing I have noticed is that the hardest level can be easier than the harder level, but neither of them have been winnable by me.

Also, I have enjoyed the fact that the games are not timed so that I can play a single game throughout the day.

On a side note, God Bless the members of space shuttle Columbia and their families.

Pony99CA
02-01-2003, 04:59 PM
For some reason I was not able to get to your web site. I look forward to reading your review.

Stupid me. :oops: I left the ".com" off the end of the link; I guess some browsers add that if it's not there and others don't. It's fixed now.

One thing I have noticed is that the hardest level can be easier than the harder level, but neither of them have been winnable by me.

I'm not sure what the differences betwen Harder and Hardest are. I suspect you have more water, more bugs and/or more jewels to get, but when everything drops and sorts out, that may change.

I only play Hardest now, and win it probably 10-30% of the time.

On a side note, God Bless the members of space shuttle Columbia and their families.

Amen! :usa

Steve