View Full Version : Help!! My E125 has stopped syncing

rhsu
01-29-2003, 12:43 AM
HELP! my e125 have been having syncing problems for a while now...however, now it's been a couple of months since it's been recongnized by the computer and activesync.

so....after trying all the suggestions (uninstall device drivers, update activesync, soft reset, etc...), now i'm desperate. i've hard reset the device hope that would solve the problem... but it will not sync.

i've tried syncing on another computer that recongizes a coworker's pda, but it does not see mine. it tried to install the usb drives, but fail for some reason. any suggestions????

Oregon Trail
02-01-2003, 06:32 AM
I have had a series of problems with my Casio E-125. I found that when I did a hard reset, I had to create a new identity for it and had to move my files to a new, renamed file. Also, if you use Avantgo, you may have to create a new account. It was easier than trying to figure out where to put the new identity in the software. Good Luck :)

michael0000
02-02-2003, 06:41 AM
Have u checked connection settings in active sync and ticked USB connection (i am assuming you're using usb connection) and checked that in E-125 you're using USB socket (look under "settings" -> "Connections"-> "PC)

I had that problem once and only after checking everything over and over that i realised that it had set itself to serial rather than usb connection

rhsu
02-03-2003, 06:17 AM
thanks for the advice. unfortunately, i've tried both solutions and it still doesn't work. now my computer (both work and home) does not recognize the pda. whenever i uninstall the device drivers, it try to sync again, it thinks it's an unknown device and i get an error message. i even tried cleaning up the registry to get it to recognize before syncing again.