View Full Version : Reading this site on PPC?

shawnc
01-28-2003, 06:09 PM
Since this site is not available through Avantgo I created a custom page (through Avantgo) which links to this site (www.pocketpcthoughts.com/mobile). While on the front page the site reads just fine, but when I click to read the comments I have to continously scroll left and right. My guess is that I am loading the non-PPC version of this site.

Can anyone tell me which address I should be using to sync with the PPC version of this site?

Thanx.

Pony99CA
01-28-2003, 06:47 PM
Since this site is not available through Avantgo I created a custom page (through Avantgo) which links to this site (www.pocketpcthoughts.com/mobile). While on the front page the site reads just fine, but when I click to read the comments I have to continously scroll left and right. My guess is that I am loading the non-PPC version of this site.

Can anyone tell me which address I should be using to sync with the PPC version of this site?

You're out of luck -- the forums currently don't support mobile devices without scrolling. There may be an update coming, though, so watch the home page.

Steve

axe
01-28-2003, 07:05 PM
try getting a landscape util. You don't have to scroll as much on the side, particularly if you set the screen size fairly high. You can always change the font size while in the high res screen so you can see it better too.

shawnc
01-28-2003, 07:09 PM
"You're out of luck -- the forums currently don't support mobile devices without scrolling. There may be an update coming, though, so watch the home page.

Steve

Pony99CA,

Thanx for the info. I would have NEVER guessed that. I kept playing with the settings in Avantgo and naturally assumed I was doing something wrong. It is likely that I would have kept trying to figure out what I was doing wrong :D !