View Full Version : There was no response from your mobile device while checking for out-of-date...

KISSONLINEMobile
01-28-2003, 05:54 PM
Has anyone figured out a solution to the "There was no response from your mobile device while checking for out-of-date..." I've uninstalled/reinstalled Activesync (tried both 3.5 & 3.6) Outlook XP, soft/hard reseted my iPAQ, all to no avail. I get the error on both serial & USB connections.

I am at my wits end! Someone please tell me that there is a fix for this!

Pony99CA
01-28-2003, 06:18 PM
Has anyone figured out a solution to the "There was no response from your mobile device while checking for out-of-date..." I've uninstalled/reinstalled Activesync (tried both 3.5 & 3.6) Outlook XP, soft/hard reseted my iPAQ, all to no avail. I get the error on both serial & USB connections.

I am at my wits end! Someone please tell me that there is a fix for this!
I seem to recall getting this error when I had my Micro Keyboard driver turned on. If you have an external keyboard, try turning its driver off.

By the way, a search on checking for out-of-date would you shown you the Active Sync Help Needed ASAP! (http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5676) thread where this was discussed in the past. It's always a good idea to do a search for errors like this; somebody might have already solved your problem.

Steve