View Full Version : Need help with Icbar.

pocketdoc
01-28-2003, 04:01 PM
I am currently using a Viewsonic V35.

Whenever I soft reset, Icbar drops some of the icons (batt/mem and vol). I then have to play with the settings every time to get them back. What is strange is if I turn the batt/mem icon back on (it becomes unchecked with a soft reset), the volume icon shows up with it.

Is there some sort of Default setting?

Thanks.

dcharles18
01-28-2003, 07:58 PM
Do you have wisbar installed as well? The two do not play nice together since they are so simlar. If you do, uninstall wisbar then give it another shot.

pocketdoc
01-28-2003, 10:02 PM
Uninstalling Wisbar did not help.

dcharles18
01-28-2003, 10:42 PM
Try uninstalling both, soft reset, then reinstall icbar.

pocketdoc
01-29-2003, 01:56 AM
I tired what you recommended and it did not help. Icbar and skins are in main memory. If I turn Icbar off and turn it back on, the settings are the same.

A recent problem (which started after Icbar thing) has occurred, but I don't know if it has anything to do with this problem. My V35 does not recognize my SD card upon soft resetting. I have to take the card out, soft reset, then put the card back in.

HELP!!

dcharles18
01-29-2003, 03:24 PM
Not sure what else to tell you. I experienced similar problems when I had both wisbar and icbar installed. I would adjust my icbar settings, then if I closed it and switched to wisbar, then later went back to icbar, my icbar settings would be gone. Maybe someone else has some suggestions.

pocketdoc
01-29-2003, 11:33 PM
Thanks for the advice.

I figured out (with help) that it was a Dashboard setting. It is now fixed!