View Full Version : Axims in Germany!

Madiba
01-27-2003, 11:18 AM
Hello everybody!

Last week I was on the German Dell site and actually (finally!!! :rock on dude!: ) found a link for orders on the Axim! According to that link, the Axims will be shipped from the 03.Feb 03 onwards! I ordered right away...
The price? €359 plus tax and shipping = €417. I think that is a rather stiff price in comparison to the US, but still cheaper than the rest!
And I guess you guys over there in the States have to wait for your Axims, because it is our turn now to get some.... :wink:

Fishie
01-27-2003, 02:08 PM
Hello everybody!

Last week I was on the German Dell site and actually (finally!!! :rock on dude!: ) found a link for orders on the Axim! According to that link, the Axims will be shipped from the 03.Feb 03 onwards! I ordered right away...
The price? €359 plus tax and shipping = €417. I think that is a rather stiff price in comparison to the US, but still cheaper than the rest!
And I guess you guys over there in the States have to wait for your Axims, because it is our turn now to get some.... :wink:

Actually the price is 299 and 399€ including VaT.
Wich compared to other PDA´s over here is a steal (in comparison an Ipaq 3830 still costs 699€ over here)

drop
01-27-2003, 04:53 PM
May be Spb now can optimize Pocket Plus for Axim...