View Full Version : All my Axim order info has vanished from Dell site!

QYV
01-25-2003, 10:06 PM
As of last night, all of the information on my Axim order (handheld plus accessories) was all there, as it has been for several weeks. When I logged in to check this morning, it had all vanished. I tried to look the orders up using my customer number and it didn't find anything - I had eight items listed originally, and suddenly Dell has no record of any of them!

I also can't access Dell's support forum via direct link, nor any support info from their main page. Anyone experiencing similar issues?

RamonT
01-25-2003, 10:34 PM
No worries. The same thing happened to me. I think their site may be down. I have been trying since last night and haven't gotten anywhere. Good luck. I am expecting mine in sometime this next week and now I don't know what's going on.

Kati Compton
01-25-2003, 10:37 PM
There's a lot of net problems right now. I'd wait until Monday and see if that makes a difference. No point really in calling until then anyway most likely.

jd4science
01-26-2003, 12:38 AM
Heh. I just posted this same thing on the Dell forum, and they had the ame idea. I guess we overloaded them,...

MPSmith
01-26-2003, 12:50 AM
Read this story regarding an internet attack. I imagine this might have something to do with it.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/TECH/internet/01/25/internet.attack/index.html

Kati Compton
01-26-2003, 01:25 AM
Every time I read this thread title I get as far as "All my Axim order info", and then I mentally fill in with "are belong to us"...