View Full Version : Moonlight Technologies Sync-Charger Package

dbman
01-24-2003, 08:43 PM
I ordered a three piece charger for my Axim from Moonlight Technologies. Before I placed my order, I e-mailed them to make sure the product was in stock. Since it did not appear that they offered a secure checkout, I FAXed them an order. They verified that they received the order and would ship it right out. I ordered it 3-day on the 17th. It still has not arrived and no one bothers to respond to an order status request.

If you were thinking about ordering something from these guys, I would hold off until I find out what is going on.

GoldKey
01-24-2003, 09:17 PM
I ordered it 3-day on the 17th. It still has not arrived and no one bothers to respond to an order status request.

If you were thinking about ordering something from these guys, I would hold off until I find out what is going on.

If you ordered 3 day on the 17th, I would not have expected it to arrive until today anyway. An order on the 17th was probably not shipped until the 21st, (20th was a Holiday), add the three days and that would be today. Alot of companies don't respond to status requests before the product was due to arrive with the customer.

dbman
01-24-2003, 09:30 PM
Wouldn't you know it. Today my package arrived. I tested the Axim charger and it works fine. It is only 600ma, but it will serve my purposes. I panicked because they did not respond to subsequent e-mail regarding order status. My apologies to Moonlight Technologies.

dbman
01-25-2003, 04:08 PM
After testing the sync cable and using it to keep my Axim charged during use, testing the AC adapter and car adapter, I am very satisfied with my purchase.

This is one of those three piece systems where the sync cable plugs into the AC adapter or the car power connector (cigarette lighter). The AC adapter connects horizontally so it does not block the outlet below it. This is nice. It seems to be very well made and everything works perfectly.

If you are looking for an inexpensive sync cable, car charger or AC adapter, check this outl. At 19.99, I think it is a really good deal.

Kati Compton
01-25-2003, 05:08 PM
I'd ask an admin to change the thread title, then. Don't want to give people the wrong impression.

Steven Cedrone
01-25-2003, 07:41 PM
I'd ask an admin to change the thread title, then. Don't want to give people the wrong impression.

Dbman should be able to edit his first post and change the subject...

Dbman: If you have problems, PM me with the subject and I will change it for you. (as it is, I have removed the "warning" part of the subject)...

Steven Cedrone
Community Moderator

dbman
01-26-2003, 04:18 PM

Dbman should be able to edit his first post and change the subject...

Dbman: If you have problems, PM me with the subject and I will change it for you. (as it is, I have removed the "warning" part of the subject)...

Steven Cedrone
Community Moderator

Steven, perhaps you could even delete the thread since it was incorrect anyway.