View Full Version : What's a good site for a bluetooth pda setup?

ECOslin
01-22-2003, 09:26 AM
I had seen, and can't remember where, one web site that had a bluetooth setup walk thru. Now that I have the devices, CF and USB, I'm looking for the best way to configure them.

Edward

ECOslin
01-22-2003, 10:04 AM
Took a couple of tries, I've got PPCT up on my maestro. Not that I really need to with two computers in the center of my apartment, but I was curious as to how BT setups and works. Now if I can get it to schedule and load www info(news, comic strips, PPCT) before I walk out the door every morning as a standalone and delete the previous days gleanings.

Edward

ECOslin
01-24-2003, 09:08 AM
Now I'm on a new quest:

Edward and the search for Streaming Audio!

How do I set up my Maestro to play audio files(or video) that are stored on my desktop?

mirkazemisaman
01-24-2003, 04:29 PM
Just to let you know, you can keep updating your post instead of posting a new one everytime...

ECOslin
01-24-2003, 04:33 PM
I find that annoying, thinking that I've read a post and something in the post isn't the same as it was the last time I read it. I've seen one new guy who does that. I'd rather add a new post every time.

Can you comingle information?

Edward

mirkazemisaman
01-24-2003, 04:38 PM
Good point... You are right about that only if someone has replied to the original post, but don't you think it's better to just post an update rather than posting three consecutive messages?

BTW I didn't realize that you had ~400 posts, you sure know the forum etc. better than me...

ECOslin
01-24-2003, 05:44 PM
I probably should have started a new thread, altogether, but I felt the topic really was the same thing.

How to get the most mileage out of my bluetooth cf card.(other than an expanded post count :) )

Edward