View Full Version : doh'eth

mavx5
01-22-2003, 02:07 AM
Wonderful, I just checked the site to see my status and mine isn't even listed. Somehow, I knew I'd never see that $50, ah well. :(

Sslixtis
01-22-2003, 02:25 AM
Patience young Skywalker, you have atleast a couple of months before they actually have to do anything with the rebate. :wink: They did say 2-3 months. Just forget about it, that way when it arrives it is a special treat :lol:

GoldKey
01-22-2003, 02:54 AM
Wonderful, I just checked the site to see my status and mine isn't even listed. Somehow, I knew I'd never see that $50, ah well. :(

I noticed last week that mine dids not show yet on the rebate site either. I would not worry about it yet though. The form says 8-10 weeks and i have found with most rebates that it is at least 50% longer. Plus I remember reading in the Dell forums that it takes between 2-3 months minimum to get a rebate. Just hold tight and as long as you kept copies of everything, you should be fine in the end.

mirkazemisaman
01-22-2003, 03:23 AM
BTW what happened that the beloved Axim is not in the "We Recommend" section any more? Did the 1910 get better all of a sudden or is it just the $15 price drop??? I miss seing it every time I visit this site... hehehe.

Jhokur2k
01-22-2003, 06:27 AM
I didn't even check the site for the rebates, but mine came today! It took just about 6 weeks, so be patient...

GoldKey
01-22-2003, 03:07 PM
Checked again this morning, and I am in the system. It is amazing though, they can never spell my last name correctly. I print very neatly on the rebate form, and even if there were any question, I have a preprinted maling label on the envelope and my receipt has it printed as well.