View Full Version : How do I make that inputbox disappear?

flipdoubt
01-16-2003, 02:39 AM
Hi all. This is my first post FROM my PPC, so I`m psyched! :D Anywho, let`s say I`m working in an app, but it puts its OK botton beneath my Block Recognizer. How can I make it go away? Selecting the form works for some apps, but not others.

Tips?

blazingwolf
01-16-2003, 03:15 AM
Just shut the block recognizer down. To do this just tap on the pencil icon in the bottom right hand corner of the screen. This will close the rcognizer giving the program the full screen.

flipdoubt
01-16-2003, 04:57 AM
In some apps, the input drop down isn't there. Whatever I entered the app with is what I'm stuck with.

spursdude
01-16-2003, 05:11 AM
In some apps, the input drop down isn't there. Whatever I entered the app with is what I'm stuck with.

What app specifically? In general, any app that requires input should allow you to close the input window.

flipdoubt
01-16-2003, 05:43 AM
Netgear's MA701 Configuration Utility for my new WiFi card. It has the InputPanel (heh, I just installed VS .NET 2003 so now I know what that thing is), but not the dropdown with the pencil, keyboard, etc. icons.

But that's a good tip for the other apps, BlazingWolf. Thanks.

Pony99CA
01-16-2003, 09:22 AM
Netgear's MA701 Configuration Utility for my new WiFi card. It has the InputPanel (heh, I just installed VS .NET 2003 so now I know what that thing is), but not the dropdown with the pencil, keyboard, etc. icons.

But that's a good tip for the other apps, BlazingWolf. Thanks.
My SMC WiFi card configuration utility behaved similarly, I think. It was obviously written for Handheld or Palm-sized PCs. The dialog was too wide fo the Pocket PC and the input selector icon was white-on-blue at the bottom-middle of the screen.

Maybe the Netgear utility is similar.

Steve