View Full Version : Creating phone skins???

Bully
01-13-2003, 11:43 PM
Does anybody know how to create phone skins? I've seen various applications to get them onto the machine but no information on how to make 'em.

Cheers

Bully

Monty Gibson
01-14-2003, 01:40 PM
Woolly Bully... woolly bully (sorry :oops:) People call me Monty Python all the time and thought it was funny.

Anyway, Bully, go here and I think this will help you in your quest:

http://home.earthlink.net/~yorch/tutor.htm

Bully
01-14-2003, 02:51 PM
One of my all time favourite songs! Thanks for the help Monty, your search engine must be more efficient than mine! I've used Design Labs xda Skin chooser but the pressed dialer buttons still come up in the default style (green), I'll play around a bit more when I design my own.

p.s. do you still manage to get time to fit in a day job?!

Cheers

Bully

Monty Gibson
01-14-2003, 03:00 PM
One of my all time favourite songs! Thanks for the help Monty, your search engine must be more efficient than mine! I've used Design Labs xda Skin chooser but the pressed dialer buttons still come up in the default style (green), I'll play around a bit more when I design my own.

p.s. do you still manage to get time to fit in a day job?!

Cheers

Bully

:) Glad I didn't offend you with the parody there :). I didn't use a search engine, I simply have been to that site on more than one occasion and have it on one of my "Favorite List." Good luck with your designs.

Day job :). Yes, I'm a neurosurgeon with an office that has this window open constantly. In between patients I see what's new and up-to-date. I also receive emails when something new has been posted here. It works for me :).