View Full Version : Dell questions

AndrewLubinus89
01-10-2003, 09:51 AM
Hey, I have a few questions,
1. Will the price just go back to $250/$350 after January?
2. How big is it compared to a visor edge? Is it twice as big or less or more? I could live with twice as big.
3. When do you think they will resolve the d-pad issue? I play a bunch of basic games so that is important to me.
4. Do they have flip covers? I am very sensative about my screen :)

Sslixtis
01-10-2003, 11:37 AM
Hey, I have a few answers,
1. Yes, the price will return to $249 & $349 after Jan. 19th when the rebate ends.

2. What's a Visor Edge? Everyone I know uses a PPC. I don't think it is twice as big, bigger yes, but not twice as big. Well, from what exPalm people tell me anyway. :wink:

3. I don't have any problems with my D-pad but who knows, it seems to be hit and miss.

4. They do not currently have flip covers unless you wish to buy a case. EB Cases has a nice slipper case with flip cover and ThePocketSolution is making an anodized aluminium flip cover which should be out before too much longer.

Hope this helps, Cheers!

theonegod
01-10-2003, 06:18 PM
My D pad also works fine. The price is what it is and wont likly go up but rebates do end. Axim is a new devie and cases are still being designed so there will be more selection soon.

ux4484
01-10-2003, 06:48 PM
Hey, I have a few questions,
2. How big is it compared to a visor edge? Is it twice as big or less or more? I could live with twice as big.

It's just a shade thicker than an Edge with the SB adapter installed. It's about 1/8 inch wider than the Edge on each side (1/4 inch total) with the curved moded grips, and about 1/4 inch taller at the curved top.

ereading with the D pad is yet a tad annoying.....even in landscape mode. My Dpad has a bounce that scrolls down and the pops back up after releasing.