View Full Version : This Post SUXXX!

Jason Dunn
01-10-2003, 02:52 AM
<div class='os_post_top_link'><a href='http://www.PocketSux.ru' target='_blank'>http://www.PocketSux.ru</a><br /><br /></div>"Hi! Some news from Russian! We are open first Russian anti-award for PDA. Sorry, news in Russian, but you may <a href="http://www.translate.ru/url/tran_url.asp?lang=ru&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pocketsux.ru%2FUntitled-2.htm&direction=re&template=General&cp1=NO&cp2=NO&autotranslate=on&transliterate=on&psubmit2.x=0&psubmit2.y=0">use this link</a> for automatic translation. Biggest SUXXX in PocketPC is RoverPC P6, Russian clone of @migo. Biggest SUXXX in Palm is Palm Zire, it is no PDA, it is even not organizer, it absolutely SUXXX. Biggest SUXXX in Symbian is Nokia 9210i Communicator, it does not have GPRS, which have very wide coverage in Russia. Biggest SUXX in 'Other models' category is Casio PocketViewer."<br /><br />There's really nothing more I can add to this. :lol:

Brad Adrian
01-10-2003, 02:53 AM
May I be the first to say...

Huh?

DrtyBlvd
01-10-2003, 03:04 AM
...and may I be the first to say Que?

Sheynk
01-10-2003, 03:10 AM
and may I be the first to say

Shto?(what?)

Eti ludi menia ne representiruut (these people dont represent me...I am from ukraine where they get awesome GPS and GPRS coverage. )

By the way I live in Chicago......and have lived here for the past 5.35 years. Going to be a citizen soon (when my parents pass the test!)

Jonathan1
01-10-2003, 03:11 AM
Ummm ya.....OK :) :?: I guess I'll just have to trust you on this one. :D

Paul P
01-10-2003, 03:12 AM
Even though all I see is a bunch of jibberish, I find myself agreeing with most of it. :)

daninnj
01-10-2003, 03:15 AM
Why the extra two 'X's? I keep on think about a GTA: Vice City mission.

DanInNJ

Janak Parekh
01-10-2003, 04:41 AM
Ahem... Jason provided a translate link. :) Of course, it's broken right now. :cry:

--janak

Ketsugi
01-10-2003, 04:48 AM
Probably because I spend way too much time watching Japanese animation, that little chunk of Engrish makes perfect sense to me... ^^;;

I must say it's amusing, though I'm not familiar enough with the PDAs mentioned to agree or disagree (although I will agree with the Zire one simpy on the grounds that it's a Palm).

Rirath
01-10-2003, 05:05 AM
and may I be the first to say
Nan desu ka? :?

This is fun. ^_^

Xaximus
01-10-2003, 05:22 AM
"And to this product of national masters collected, we do not exaggerate, without a uniform nail, the rusty file will be simply necessary."

Wow, I dunno what it is, but I want one!! :lol:

DaleReeck
01-10-2003, 05:45 AM
I'm willing to bet that their English is still better than most of our Russian :)

Hyperluminal
01-10-2003, 06:02 AM
...I am from ukraine where they get awesome GPS and GPRS coverage.

I'm (part) Ukrainian too. However, I've never been to Ukraine. How is it there?

And, to stay on topic...
Huh? :confused totally:
How did you find that, Jason?

Konrad
01-10-2003, 06:41 AM
And may I be the first one to say...
Co?

As for Ukraine, its nothing special. Poland is where the party's at :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: 8)

William
01-10-2003, 06:59 AM
...I am from ukraine where they get awesome GPS (...) coverage...
Well, yes, that's what GPS is all about: Global Positioning System.
:lol:

jizmo
01-10-2003, 09:51 AM
This is .. uhh .. nice.

For the worst idea of the starting year, I would like to nominate one Suxxxx to them. :roll:

/jizmo

wrightca
01-10-2003, 11:00 AM
Okay, I'll add

Was?

And Biggest SUXXX in posters: That guy!

I'm willing to bet that their English is still better than most of our Russian :)
I agree. I find that in Germany when a German says he speak a little English, he usually speaks just as well as I do!

alan williams
01-10-2003, 01:58 PM
What, did jpzr suddenly take up Russian?

Jason Dunn
01-10-2003, 03:50 PM
How did you find that, Jason?

They emailed me the news story. Why the confusion? I think it's pretty funny that someone would do "anti-awards". :lol:

TBone
01-10-2003, 04:05 PM
Shen ma?

Mmmmm... linguistic thread...

Janak Parekh
01-10-2003, 04:35 PM
They emailed me the news story. Why the confusion? I think it's pretty funny that someone would do "anti-awards". :lol:
Moreover, the translation adds to the hilarity IMHO.

--janak

BugDude10
01-10-2003, 05:29 PM
Thank you, Jason, for posting this important information.

Finally, someone, somewhere, has had the courage to speak up and say what so many of us have not, in a way that so many of us could not. I can only pray that the global community sits up and takes notice, and that, finally, after so many years, solutions are sought. For the benefit of us in the Pocket PC community, and the world.

I simply couldn't agree more.

P.S. What the hell are we talking about again? 8O