View Full Version : Which rumoured PDA has got you drooling?

FredMurphy
01-07-2003, 11:06 AM
There's quite a few different pieces of hardware that a rumoured to be appearing over the next few months. Some are definitely on their way but yet to be seen in the plastic. Some are still just gossip / concepts / hot air.

It's difficult to decide between devices we've never seen but which one has got you most intrigued? If they all lived up to their hype, which one would you be buying next?

Janak Parekh
01-07-2003, 04:24 PM
How about either "multiple" or "the first that's coming out"? :lol:

--janak

Rirath
01-07-2003, 04:26 PM
I'd say the X7, followed by the X3. Not that I plan to upgrade myself, but I want to see what happens.

AndrewLubinus89
01-07-2003, 04:41 PM
I am looking forward to the x3. It would be very nice because I have no need for wireless. All I use it for would be games, pim, and music (maybe some short video). I have a visor edge now so size is what keeps me from the axim.

szamot
01-07-2003, 05:09 PM
what has me drooling are the new Pocket PC Phones if/when I switch I will be going into a single device.

ExtremeSIMS
01-08-2003, 05:52 AM
Some of the newer phone devices look nice, now that they support CDMA. I would like to be able to have ICQ running 24x7, but at the same time, I like having separate devices. I know, consolidation is the new buzz, but I like having two.