View Full Version : Anyone got the time?

tucker26
01-07-2003, 02:14 AM
The clock on my Axim(400) is 1 hour too fast. Seems like a quick fix right? ie. Start/Settings/System/Clock then down arrow to correct the time, then save settings. All seems fine...until my next sync :? The corrected time is lost and the clock shows 1 hour fast again :( Am I missing something in ActiveSync settings? I've done a reset and full restore, but the problem persists. Thanks in advance.

theonegod
01-07-2003, 02:27 AM
Default setting in activesync has your pda sync time with your desktop every time it syncs. Have you checked your desktops time recently? Pay special attention to making sure both are in the same time zone. I know you think they are but check anyway :)

Rirath
01-07-2003, 02:27 AM
Check your PC time. You probably have one or the other set wrong, and you probably have in your active sync options "sync with pc clock" turned on. Either fix your pc's time, or failing that, uncheck that option in Active Sync's options.

tucker26
01-07-2003, 02:42 AM
:oops: Thanks guys you were right, it was the desktop pc that was in the wrong time zone. Apparently so was my brain. :lol: