View Full Version : Problem with Writing/Skipping

tony-m
01-06-2003, 12:26 AM
Hi,

I am noticing that my Dell seems to be having a problem when I first start writing to interpret a skip in say a line sometimes. This can result in say if I am writing graffiti for it to go into shift mode so an S becomes an $. This is annoying. I am converting to PPC from palm so I know how to do graffiti quite well and have not experienced this problem there. Also I was not using a screen protector so I don't think this was causing the problem either but I am now and don't mind now pressing harder which I think seems to help a bit but has not resolved the problem. Anyways I am not sure if I am the problem or if the device has a problem. Is anyone else out there experiencing this?

Thank-you
Tony

Kati Compton
01-06-2003, 12:37 AM
I have it some. Part of it is needing to press harder. Which makes me feel a screen protector is necessary (though many may disagree of course), but then since the ones I want weren't available yet I just used some of those Fellows ones, and of course I ended up with some tiny bubbles which also can cause it. Still, most of it was fixed by just pressing harder.