View Full Version : Returning the Axim?

Auga
01-02-2003, 06:14 AM
Since I'm not a "Power User" should I return the Axim? I only use it for viewing web pages, contacts, calendar, etc. I do like the unit but for my use, is $630(CDN) worth it?

Kati Compton
01-02-2003, 06:20 AM
Since I'm not a "Power User" should I return the Axim? I only use it for viewing web pages, contacts, calendar, etc. I do like the unit but for my use, is $630(CDN) worth it?

I'm assuming that price is for the 400MHz one? You could go down to the 300MHz one without a problem I think. But on the other hand, having the capabilities may turn you INTO a power user.

JonnoB
01-02-2003, 06:31 AM

Simple answer: No.

It is already one of the least expensive models. Although it can be very powerful, it is still very good for even simple tasks. As mentioned already, with normal use, it will become more valuable to you over time.

Daniel
01-02-2003, 06:32 AM
Kati has a good point, if you could see yourself using the features then keep it, or at least consider whether you could use them. If you don't think you can use them now, you may very well miss them in the future.

Daniel