View Full Version : Car Charger?

tvanveen
01-01-2003, 12:48 AM
How can I charge my e335 in the car? The Toshiba site doesn't list an adapter.

Thanks.

Tom

mashtim
01-01-2003, 01:24 AM
I'm not sure about the e335, but I do know that I can use chargers that were designed (and used) for my old iPaq 3670 with my e740. Therefore, it would stand to reason that any car charger designed for the old iPaqs would work on the e740 (and by extension the e335????).

Another option is to check out the Targus site for their universal chargers. I know they used to have tips for the iPaqs, but am unsure as to whether or not they have them available for Toshibas at this time.

redifrogger
01-01-2003, 05:53 PM
I bought a Belkin charger that doubles as a usb charger with my laptop and a car charger for my e740 - works great - $20. As a plus it also syncs when hooked up to the pc. Got it at Best Buy, but I'll bet you can can find at any place that sells pdas.

ExtremeSIMS
01-02-2003, 04:04 PM
I bought a Belkin charger that doubles as a usb charger with my laptop and a car charger for my e740 - works great - $20. As a plus it also syncs when hooked up to the pc. Got it at Best Buy, but I'll bet you can can find at any place that sells pdas.

Ditto - works like a champ. I use it as my take-along charger and sync.

azhiker
01-03-2003, 03:47 PM
I purchased the Gomadic Road Warrior charger that gives you a usb cord that can be attached to either a AC adapter or a car charger jack. I have used it for two months and it worrks flawlessly. Check out www.gomadic.com. I generally use this more than the regular charger that came with the PPC.

hyonj
01-04-2003, 09:19 AM
Ditto here. I bought mine from www.thenerds.net for $16 (that's including shipping). Belkin has a lifetime warranty and the one I had for my iPAQ worked awesome. If e335 has the same plug as the e310 & e740, it should work.