View Full Version : World Atlas

shawnc
12-30-2002, 08:07 PM
Does anyone know of a World Atlas program for the PPC? Lately I find myself always looking at my Atlas whenever I read about the turmoil in the middle east and trying to get a picture of what is what (for instance, I didn't realize that China bordered N & S Korea so I am looking in my Atlas to verify).

This seems like a perfect application for the PPC. Just wondering if anyone is aware if this type of software exists.

Thanx,

ntractv
12-30-2002, 09:15 PM
Try this link to PocketGear

http://www.pocketgear.com/products_search.asp?searchfor=atlas&x=33&y=6

matadams
01-04-2003, 03:09 PM
Does anyone know of a World Atlas program for the PPC? Lately I find myself always looking at my Atlas whenever I read about the turmoil in the middle east and trying to get a picture of what is what (for instance, I didn't realize that China bordered N & S Korea so I am looking in my Atlas to verify).

This seems like a perfect application for the PPC. Just wondering if anyone is aware if this type of software exists.

Thanx,

I am on a mission board. I would frequently sit at meetings wishing that I had a world map and country information at hand. Pocket World has taken care of that. My only complaint - so far - is that it is still calling a country Burma . . . when it had a name change some time ago.

PocketWorldInfo
Developer: Blue Point Studio
Summary: PocketWorldInfo allows you to maintain an interactive database of useful information on all countries like Country Maps and atlas, time, currency, embassy numbers, demographic info, atlas etc.
Price: $14.95

Busdriver
01-05-2003, 03:07 PM
PocketWorldInfo is a nice program.