View Full Version : Pocket PC Roms

dynomike27
12-29-2002, 06:40 PM
Where do I find NES (Nintendo) roms for Pocket NES, for pocket pc's?

sprytron
12-29-2002, 07:05 PM
Where do I find NES (Nintendo) roms for Pocket NES, for pocket pc's?

Provided that you legally OWN the ROMs :roll: , I'd suggest you visit the usenet group "alt.binaries.emulators.nintendo".

It's hard to find these on the web, and it's also hard to make the rom images yourself unless you have the appropriate hardware.

smapdi636
12-29-2002, 07:42 PM
Kazaa Lite, Gnutella, or any other of the many P2P clients.

heov
12-29-2002, 07:44 PM
I know, every time I ask about the ROMs, people start flaming me... I mean, I own like 50 NES games and I just want to play them on my computer/ppc - i don't want to pay for a ROM ripper or something of the sort.... Ah well... I usually find my individual (i google the name of the game to find a rom, i don't go to a dedicated ROM site)...

Fishie
12-29-2002, 08:03 PM
I know, every time I ask about the ROMs, people start flaming me... I mean, I own like 50 NES games and I just want to play them on my computer/ppc - i don't want to pay for a ROM ripper or something of the sort.... Ah well... I usually find my individual (i google the name of the game to find a rom, i don't go to a dedicated ROM site)...

http://www.planetemu.net

They take down all contested roms so the ones they have up there(quite a few actually) have not been contested yet by the copyright holders.

Kati Compton
12-29-2002, 08:34 PM
I assume it's a French site? I clicked the link and got a blank page with a title that I believe translates to "Video games also have their story"....

Rirath
12-29-2002, 08:39 PM
The reason you're flamed for asking about roms is because it's been known to get many good sites shut down based on forum content alone. It's just not something to discuss in forums. Besides... we all know how hard roms are to find. :roll: geesh.