View Full Version : Another stupid question by me :)

rein
12-27-2002, 05:37 PM
OK, I have tried copying a few files over to the Axim and everything seems to work ok. Then when I go to the Axim I can't find them. Where did they go? Is there a certain folder you have to keep your stuff in? Can you copy folders over, or do you need to create a folder on the Axim first and then copy things over?

Also, I installed minesweeper and it put it in the normal windows games folder. Is there anyway to put it with solitaire in the dell/home folder. I just don't want games in two different places and I am hoping there are ways to move things around a bit.

Thanks to anyone who can get this newb started.

TheBacklash
12-28-2002, 12:41 AM
As for the Dell Home application... YOU have to place the shortcut there...

the "home" application is just that. an aftermarket "application" made by dell. Compaq and Casio do the same thing (both of which I have owned)

If you want the game to be on your Home application, you have to go to the Games screen ,and click on new. type/select path... and so on.

As far as I know, no install will ever set up a program in the 3rd party Applications like "home"

As for the copy of things over, you should look where you put it on the axim, then go to that folder... I almost always put the files in the "my documents" folder on the SD or CF card. nowhere else...