View Full Version : HELP! Lost my month, week and agenda views in CALENDAR

philipab
12-25-2002, 01:44 AM
:? I just installed the new version of PI, only to find out that the tabs for month, week and agenda views in the calendar are gone! I am now stuck using the day view!

I tried everything. Changing and resetting options. Even uninstalling and reinstalling several times.

Anyone please who knows how to bring them back, i would be very grateful. I like the software but this really really bugs me.

Thanks,

Philip

mtillett
12-25-2002, 09:01 PM
I would post this in the Pocket Informant Forums: http://www.pocketinformant.com/Forums/viewforum.php?f=1 The developer, Alex Kac provides excellent support and can help you figure out whats going on.

Brian Johnson
12-25-2002, 10:20 PM
Try this....

Along the BOTTOM row of tabs, double click on the calendar tab name. That should bring the right hand side tabs back onto your screen. Do it again and they magically disappear to utilize valuable screen real estate!

Another solution to cycle through the day/month/year/agenda views without having to see the right hand side tabs is to continue hitting your calendar hardware button and that cycles through each view as well.

Hope that works for you!